Friday, November 2, 2012

Out with bore!

List of the most curious things for me - must have in my wardrobe!
Make up a la Kasia Struss from WSJ Magazine - this one which Chanel models wore on catwalk for fall/winter 2012-13 season. It reminds me about remote world, alien, etc. 
Transcient world from outer space - good for party!
L'Wren Scott's glasses. Very chic, elegand and cat like look, mrrrrrrr :)
All in jewellery ASOS dress. Love the cut, pattern, lenght, everything!
The must wanted Christian Louboutin gold studded heels...
The most beautiful clutches in the world - Alexander McQueen's!
Jewellery - bracelet from... I don't remember! What a shame...
As Rihanna sings, if I had all this stuff I could SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
However, You all shine my sunshines, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment