Thursday, November 22, 2012

Amanda Seyfried in VF

 I am sorry that I didn't write about Elie Saab ready-to-wear collection as I promised, but I found this beautiful photos of Amanda Seyfried 
in Vanity Fair magazine and I couldn't resist :)
(fot. Simon Emmett for Vanity Fair/ vanityfair.com)
Her career started from Mean Girls where she played with Lindsay Lohan, as her sweet, stupid friend:) Then, she played in Mamma Mia! with Meryl Streep 
or in Letters to Juliett.
She is beautiful woman, and her career is more and more colourful. Now we can see her in Les Misérables or Lovelace.
Amanda posed for this session in dresses as Giorgio Armani Privé, Elie Saab Haute Couture, Dior Haute Couture, Nicholas Oakwell,  
Valentino Haute Couture and Chanel Haute Couture.
Do you like it? Because I love such style and atmosphere from this photos!
More in vanityfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment