Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana fall/winter 2012-13

 
I am sorry that I didn't write anything yesterday, but today is my reply ;)
It makes me so happy that more and more people are visiting me here!
So I decide to write something about that probably everyone would like :)
The collection of Dolce & Gabbana for fall/winter 2012-13 (pret-a-porter) is amazing! The show as you remember took place in Milan. It brought sophistication 
and sexiness to the runways. It is so Italian!
I wrote about it a few weeks ago, reminding about Monica Belluci who took part in D&G compaign for this fall/winter.  
The collection is full of chandeliers bedecked in rose garlands 
and beautiful flowers as from paintings.
The main theme was black, black with gold, gold and gold :) 
Beautiful and big jewellery (like a chandelier) on ears, on neck and on head.
The collection was inspired by Sicilian Baroque and it showed. Very chic, elegant and romantic. Also, it is rich and full of ornaments.
Beautiful girls in black and gold that was what we could see on that show.
If you want to buy something what reminds D&G collection go to the River Island (I saw black golden ornamented dresses and big jewellery - cheaper but also chic!)
Tomorrow is a worldwide premiere of the last part of the Twilight Saga, so I will write something about it because Kriten Stewart wore two times for two different premieres Zuhair Murad's clothes which I adore! I hope you will like it!
If you want to see more from this collection of D&G, photos are from vogue.es

No comments:

Post a Comment