Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Victoria Andreyanova spring/summer 2013





I feel that I am writing more and more about Russian fashion. Today it's collection for Victoria Anreyanova for spring/summer 2013. The collection was shown in Moscow at Volvo Fashion Week. What is interesting in this collection is that East and West are compatible with each other. When I said this I meant colours and patterns. I wrote many times that purple and patterns are the most recognizable details of this season (look at Prada), and again we can observed it on 2013 shows. Andreyanova focused on long dresses in all purple shades. Clothes have a smooth line, they are not tight and materials (e.g. silk) enwrap a silhouette. Patterns are not as garish as it is in collections of West disigners. Also, she added more floral patterns than geometrical ones. 
What do you think about this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment