Thursday, October 25, 2012

Marchesa spring/summer 2013 ready-to-wear collection






I am sorry that I did not write anythig yesterday, but I am prepering for a concert which is on friday and I simply was too tired to write anything. I also promised you that my next post will be about the Russian Style, but again I am really sorry - not today - I want this post very good prepared :)
Today is about Marchesa ready-to-wear collection for spring/summer 2013. I did not read anything about this collection but it is visible that they were inspired by Indian Sari and Indian culture. I alway pay attention to Marchesa collections because I love their wedding dresses and their creations for a red carpet. Here some examples of these collection. Hope you like it! :)
Pay attention to this white one, where a model has under her dress a golden decorated pants or leggins, I really like that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment