Monday, April 22, 2013

Today's outfit - prints, jeans and red


Last time I came with many ideas concerning spring outfits. I hope you did like it and will like it ;)
Today I am going to present you very simple outfit suitable for casual day.
NIC+ZOE Paradise Print Pencil Skirt will be very good choice for almost every woman. Prints are also extremely trendy this season, especially look at the Mary Katrantzou dresses and skirts, they are also more expensive, but my proposition is cheaper and goodlooking as well.
If you wear such colourful skirt the top has to be plain, this one is from zenggi shop. And as well as prints, jeans is on the top of the list of trends this spring ;)
And the last thing, but important as much as the skirt and blouse - shoes and bag. This which I choose are "from the bottom" - Gucci, red leather platform are always elegant and suits almost for everything. If it comes to bag, someone says that shoes and bad shouldn't be in the same colour, it's not trendy. But I cannot agree with that! Of course you can, but you cannot say that is not good and doesn't look good! Look at this "Victoria Tote Mini" from Victoria Beckham's collection, and you will change your mind (I mean those people who think that shoes and bags should be in different colour).

No comments:

Post a Comment