Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to Kristen Stewart!

Happy Birthday to Kristen Jaymes Stewart!
Today she turns her 23! :)
 She was born in 9th day of April 1990.
Her whole family work behind the camera, so being an actress is nothing new for an American girl who was growing up in California. 
She has started her career at the age of 8, but became famous for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga and as Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman
Many people are saying that she is plain and emotionless, but I think that she is mysterious, because we cannot find any personal details from her, even she herself says (and I love her for it): 
"I'm selfish. I'm like, 'That's mine!' And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away because there's never any point or benefit for me. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid's name and I'm not going to say it for ages."
Her personal life is only her and it should reain in that way. It concerns not only such star like Stewart, but everyone! 
Keep your life private! ;) 
Let's be mysterious!

No comments:

Post a Comment