Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sporty chic

Today I present the last outfit in this month. May is coming with big steps and so The Great Gatsby, I am going to write much about it, because it fascinated me and I think the whole fashion world as well ;)
Today's proposition is loose, sporty, but chic. Beautiful Balmain Leather Bustier Dress and Juicy Couture LUCITE MINAUDIERE will make you trendy, fashionable and elegant, the rest, I mean Guess Shoes Hitzo - made from black suede make the whole outfit sporty and comfortable, the same is with jeans jacket 
(Current/Elliott Snap Jacket - Love). 
Also, very important thing as always - accessories. Here, I offer John & Pearl Alex earrings and Iosselliani bangle set in black.
Do you like it? I think that such outfit is perfect for girls who like comfort plus trends simultaneously. In such clothes you will not be passed through without notice, 
I assure you ;)
Comment if you like or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment