Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My sweet come back :)

I really, really sorry that I wasn't hear for a couple of days. I don't know why, maybe because I had some concerts and I have to regenerate my power (and the next are coming...) ;) But that does not explain me;) hope you forgive me :)
Ahhhh so many things had just happen. The Royal baby is coming, rumour about Alexander Wang turned out to be true, and many others ...
To cut along story short...
If you love prints I have a nice gift for you ;) some photos from the autumn/winter 2012-2013 collection designed by Mary Katrantzou, a mistress of pattern (second place after Missoni) :)
In this collection she give a life to a different devices of everyday usage, e.g. a bath, spoons, clothes hangers, a mowed lawn, a typewriter, the numbers featured on an old fashioned dial phone. All this we can find in this collection. 
You have to agree with me that her prints are enormous!

 A pencil dress with... PENCILS! Absolute artistry!
 Here, also pencils ;)




Enjoy more at www.elleuk.com ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment