Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Goodbye Gossip Girl! XOXO

Goodbye Gossip Girl! I will miss you. 6 seasons, so many fun, fushion and style!
If you not see the final epizode - who is the Gossip Girl? 
"I will never tell" :)
 Thanks to this occasion, I made a compilation of the best and most beautiful dresses and outfits through the whole series;)
Which you like more? Kate Moss style of Serena or Audrey Hepbern's Blair?
I think that both are amazing. 
So much fashion... I don't know what to do now?! I want such series again! :)
XOXO

Blair in Elie Saab for her wedding
 At the wedding... finally :)
One of my favourite Serena's everydays' outfits
 Serena at her wedding! In Georges Chakra dress.
  Blair and Serena. I don't remember... at their Cotillions?
  Nate and Serena in Oscar de la Renta dress
 Serena's red dress
 Blair in Marchesa dress for her prom party
 Serena's black dress
 Even Dorota is here ;)
 One of my favourite... Serena's pink dress - amazing!
 Blair in red Oscar de la Renta dress
 Jenny Packham yellow dress
 Beautiful Blair
 Always elegant black :)
 Blair's fasion debut - Serena's outfit - gorgoeus!
 Watch out! SPOILER - Serena with... Gossip Girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment